Our CSR commitment
Becoming a responsible and committed company towards our customers, our employees but also towards society as a whole is the ambition we pursue at Palamatic Process. This is why we are developing our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approach hand in hand with our employees, who are committed to the establishment of responsible practices on a daily basis. New projects are thus born over the years.
The development and well-being of our employees is at the heart of our concerns. Providing them with healthy working conditions conducive to their personal development is therefore one of the objectives we wish to achieve through various actions. These include :
- Career monitoring and training proposals (membership of training organisations such as APM, CJD, etc.).
- The safety of employees through the implementation of precise indicators in our workshop (accidents at work in particular).
- Listening and customizing solutions for each employee
- Designing work spaces to be as pleasant as possible and to develop the full potential for productivity and well-being of our employees.
At Palamatic Process, we also give an important place to social relations, internal atmosphere and trust between employees. Thus, collaborative projects and events are at work to create moments of exchange and privileged meetings between teams such as :
In addition to contributing to biodiversity, the collaborative vegetable garden cultivates relationships at work and contributes to cohesion among colleagues. Planting seasonal vegetables, cuttings, building a greenhouse, automatic watering... are all activities created around the Palamatic Process garden.
The common areas at Palamatic Process have been thought and realized by the employees themselves who have been involved in these places dedicated to them so that they feel good there: break rooms with table football / hammock / deck chairs, cafeteria with fitted kitchen...
Regular and themed internal events punctuate the life of the teams and contribute to the good general atmosphere of the company (Candlemas, Easter, Halloween, Christmas...).
Shared meals take place once a month between volunteer employees. The principle? Everyone brings their own culinary speciality and tastes it with those of their respective colleagues!
Internal social network
At Palamatic Process, we use Slack as our first internal social network to communicate information in a fast, instant and relaxed manner.
The animation of internal communication via a television, accessible to all, allows to share news in all transparency on the life of the company (birthdays, trips abroad, customer visits, orders in progress, joke of the day ...)
Employees benefit from advantages such as the payment of public transport season tickets, the right to meal tickets, financial participation in their sports licences, etc.
In addition, we use companies employing people with disabilities to maintain our green spaces in order to promote employability for all.
We want to serve our stakeholders with a positive impact on the planet, without harming the environment. Below are examples of eco-responsible practices in place at Palamatic Process:
- Waste sorting within Palamatic Process' offices and waste collection carried out by specialized companies for materials used in the production workshop
- Zero paper with a challenge between departments and the systematic implementation of double computer screens.
- Zero internal mail target achievable through the use of digital tools for internal communication (Slack, Asana...)
- Charging stations for electric cars available to employees and visitors.
- Electric bicycles made available to employees for home-work journeys or during their lunch breaks
- Renovation and insulation of buildings fuelled by a wood boiler ("passive buildings")
- Use of mugs and not plastic cups
- Installation of compost in the collaborative vegetable garden
- Incentives for alternative transport (public transport season tickets, provision of electric bicycles, etc.).
- Collaborative vegetable garden that contributes to biodiversity and environmental preservation
- Participation in a garbage collection day with "Brécé Ville propre".
We participate in local economic development by favouring local subcontractors, suppliers and partners, established in the territory. Our manufacturing process is also "made in France". We work with certain companies present on the Ecovadis collaborative platform and subject to CSR tests.
Finally, we support regional or national cultural events. We have been taking part in the humanitarian raid of the 4L Trophy since 2018 with a crew of students. We have been a sponsor of the Vieilles Charrues, Hellfest and Poupet festivals since 2015. We also sponsor the Brécé basketball sports association.