We offer the expertise of our technical experts. Pal'Assist is a set of services to ensure the efficiency and durability of your Palamatic Process installation over the years.
Discover our maintenance contracts, our offers of remote maintenance or our system of supply of spare and wear parts.
Each of our technicians has complete technical training and is trained in chemical hazards (N1 and N2).
Wherever you are in France or abroad, our remote diagnostics allow greater reactivity of our teams.
Palamatic Process guarantee
Our after-sales service remains at your side in the maintenance of your PALAMATIC PROCESS installation. Consult our General Terms and Conditions.
Remote assistance to ensure the safety of your production process.
A customized solution that meets your technical requirements. Choose your option from the list below!
Choose your package
|3 years subscription||STANDARD||SERENITY||EXCLUSIVE|
|Pal'assist - Audit||On request||On request||1 per year|
|Pal'assist -Preventive||1 per year||2 per year||2 per year|
|Pal'assist - Contact||6h./year||12h./year||24h./year|
|Pal'assist - Repair||X*||X*||X*|
|Pal'assist - Repair 2w||X*||X*|
|Pal'assist - Repair 72h||X*|
|Maximum preventive maintenance duration||Number of days according to the number of equipments|
|Maximum audit duration (installation in operation)||Number of days according to the number of equipments|
* Subject to additional fees
PAL’ASSIST – RM
-> Troubleshooting support:
- Securing the powder handling procedure and reducing downtimes
- Significant reduction in the cost and time of interventions
- Modification of the Palamatic Process powder handling procedure and adjustment to the customer's needs over time.
PAL’ASSIST – Contact
- Commitment on our part to offer you telephone assistance whatever your request
- Our experts can be reached to diagnose your equipment and advise you on the maintenance of your Palamatic Process installation.
- Contact them by phone on +33 (0)2 90 56 20 62.
PAL’ASSIST – Audit
- Travel of a technician from half a day to 2 days to the site.
- Checking your powder processing line and Palamatic Process bulk handling equipment
- Writing of a report with:
PAL’ASSIST – SPARES
Do you operate a powder handling process line or a Palamatic Process bulk handling equipment?
We guarantee high availability of spare parts over a long period of time with fast and reliable delivery, even for customized equipment. Spare parts may only be installed by qualified staff.
PAL’ASSIST – REPAIR
To ensure an optimal service that meets your requirements, we provide you with a dedicated hotline service and a team of qualified technicians operating for individual customers and plants anywhere in the world.
In the event of very demanding processes, we can provide you, via maintenance contracts, with an intervention in controlled time: 72 hours or 2 weeks.
In order to ensure optimal reliability of your powder processing line and Palamatic Process bulk handling equipment, we provide and manage preventive maintenance on your behalf.
- Supply of wear parts
- Replacement of parts on site by a technician
- Minimal downtimes