The Palamatic experts give you 6 points to know about AdBlue, DEF, AUS32, ARLA32!
- Where does urea come from?
- How is AdBlue® made?
- It is called AdBlue®, DEF (or Diesel Exhaust Fluid - DEF), ARLA32, AUS32 but what is the difference between all these names?
- Why add urea to our engines, to our fumes? What is AdBlue® used for?
- Is there a difference between agricultural urea, urea for the treatment of power plant smoke and automotive grade AGU?
- I am a large consumer of urea solution, can I produce it myself? Is it profitable?