FlowMatic® 05 - LT - Lifting table
The FlowMatic® 05-LT (Lifting Table) has an automatic big bag unhooking system and a big bag lifting table. The FlowMatic® 05-LT big bag hygienic filling station consists of a telescopic filling head, an automatic handling hooks, FIBC pre-forming fan, and lifting table for big bag loading.
FlowMatic® 05-LT operating procedure:
Average time for complete filling operation cycle is 2 minutes.
1. Installation of the big bag on the packing station
2. Dust tight fixing of the big bag filling sleeve by inflatable seal
3. Inflation of the big bag by pre-forming fan
4. Switch from the inflation fan to the dust collection system
5. Filling of the big bag at a high flow rate
6. Suspension weight management by monitoring and adjusting flow rate for final dosing
7. Once filling operations is complete, the hygienic lifting table rises to support the big bag, the seal deflates and the big bag is released by the automated hook straps
8. Lifting table is lowered for handling by forklift or pallet truck
- Automatic big bag strap hooks
- Suspended structure for easy floor cleaning
- Double casing discharge spout prevents back pressure of the big bag during operation
- Inflatable seal for dust tight containment and stability during operation
View our equipment in videos
Remplissage big bag Flowmatic 05 - Remplissage big bag suspendu et pesée brute
Remplissage big bags FlowMatic 05
Conditioning with suspended bulk bag and gross weighing Efficient and flexible solution for powder conditioning process subjected to high hygienic constraints: reduction of retention areas on the ground by the setting up of a weighing platform directly fitted on the filling head.
Bulk bag filling range
View our equipment in photos
Bulk bag filling - FlowMatic® 05 Lifting Table
Packing with suspended big bag and gross weighing
Efficiency and flexibility for powder packing processes subject to high hygiene constraints: reduction of retention areas on the floor by installing a weighing platform directly on the filling head. Containment, Suspended weighing, Big bag forming, Big bag tension, Hygienic design, Ergonomics...
Big bag filling Palamatic Process
Conditioner with suspended big bag and gross weighing.
The double jacketed filling head ensures containment during big bag filling and provides degassing of the big bag during the filling phase.
Big bag filling - Lifting table
Weighing of the unit in order to inform the process on the quantity of powder introduced. The complete system of
big bag filling is suspended by 4 load cells.
Big bag filling line
The characteristics of your big bags are important factors in determining the most efficient filling system.
Big bag filling with suspended weighing
The FlowMatic® 05 model is the solution for conditioning powder in big bags subject to high hygiene constraints.
Bulk bag filling storage
Conditioning is carried out by gross weighing with the suspended big bag.
|Rate||10-30 big bags/h.|
|Manufacturing materials||Painted steel, 304L stainless steel, 316L stainless steel|
|Finishing touches||RAL 9006, micro-blasted, electropolishing|
|Installed power||1.6 kW|
|Average power consumption||0.2 kW|
|Compressed air consumption||2.9 Nm³/h.|
|Operating pressure||6 bars|
|Accuracy of the weighing chain||+ or - 500 grams|
|Dust removal rate||300 m³/h.|
|Maximum size of big bags (length * width * height)||1,550 * 1,550 * 2,400|
Receive our quotation in 3 clicks!