Bucket elevator - Vertical bulk and powdered material conveying carefully
Bucket elevators ensure the conveying to a point in height bulk materials (ores, extracted products, bulk products, etc).
Flow rates from 4 to 409 m³/h.
Elevation from 3 to 45 m.
Compact vertical system to convey dry materials. Bucket elevators are designed for vertical conveying of materials several meters in height with a minimum space and ensure maximum safety.
Ease of implementation3
- Compact design
- Easy installation thanks to quick connection between components
- Compliance with relevant standards
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- Great variety of options and accessories
- Durable in time with minimum maintenance requirements
View our equipment in photos
Bucket conveyor for heavy-duty vertical handling or high throughput.
Vertical bulk material conveying
Head, foot and bolted sheaths: easy installation and maintenance operations.
Bucket conveyor for bulk solids handling.
Bucket elevator Palamatic Process
High-flow bucket elevators with belt drive are used for the conveying of all bulk products: flour, cereals, cement...
Bucket elevators are widely used in many industries such as fertilizer industry, cement plants, agriculture or quarries.
Bucket elevator - Mechanical conveying
Prevents belt wear or slippage.
Ensures the lifting of bulk solids.
Bucket elevator bulk conveying
Bucket elevators are used for the vertical handling of bulk materials, such as cereals, granules, powders, etc...
Bucket elevator bulk materials handling
Self-supporting structure to support the elevator and to provide access for maintenance operations.
|Heigh||from 3 to 45 meters|
|Rates||transport speed from 1,6m./s. to 3,1 m./s.|
|Ø rolls||250 to 610 mm|
|Flow rates from||From 4 to 409 m³/h.|
|Elevation||From 3 to 45m.|
- Self-centring, steel or stainless, dual-cone drum covered with rubber or squirrel-cage
- Belt offset sensor
- Anti-war protection
- Dust collection connector
- Optional maintenance hatch
- Standard chain or direct coupling with pendulum assembly
- Rubber belt
- Clamping jaw link
- Very low elongation
- Tension belt suitable for various materials
- Resistance class
- Available options : feed belt, temperature resistance, oil resistance
- HDPE construction
- Steel / stainless or anti-static nylon possible
- Bucket capacity from 0.1 to 8.6 litres
- Constructed in standard 2 m bolted sections with support strut
- Sheath distance from 0.5 to 2 m.
- Anti-explosion panel integration
6. LOADING BASE
- Cleaning hatch
- Belt tension system by screw with integrated seal
- Steel or stainless steel construction
- Anti-wear protection
- Dust collection pick-up possible
- Self-centring standard squirrel-cage return drum
- Rotation sensor
- Jam detector
- Processed powder: carbonate - Calcium carbonate plant - Company specialized in the supply of aggregates to the Maghreb.
Minerals and building
- Processed powders: solid urea, demined water and liquid urea - Adblue, Urea, Denox - Supplier of DeNOX solutions for thermal power plants to reduce nitrogen oxide emissions.
Water and smoke
- Processed materials: liquid urea - Dissolution of urea - The 500m² facility consists of the production unit, polypropylene and HDPE storage tanks and storage of solid urea big bags.
Water and smoke