DrumFlow® 03 - Drum emptying by tilting secure:
The drum tipper allows the tilting of your drums while guaranteeing the safety of the operator. The locking system prevents the cycle from starting as long as the door is open.
For your safety:
- Protective grid: positioned on the motor side of the tipper, it guarantees the safety of the operator.
- Locking system: it prevents the cycle from starting as long as the door is open
- Control system: the control is carried out by pushbutton switches.
- Safety space: Inserted between the conveyor and the tipper, it avoids any risk of collision and ensures the reliability of the installation
- Compatible with drums equipped with bags
- Possible applications for toxic products
- Adaptable to all types of drums and cans
- Maximum containment chamber
- All formats
- No handling of the drum
View our equipment in videos
Drum tipper with roller conveyor - DrumFlow®03
Drum tipper - DrumFlow® 03
View our equipment in photos
This drum emptying system is compatible with drums with pockets.
A motorized roller conveyor is used to direct the drums to the emptying area.
Drum tipping Palamatic Process
The drum tilting control is carried out by "held" push buttons; the cycle stops if the operator releases one of the two buttons.
Once the drum has been emptied, it returns to its initial position under the operator's control.
Barrel dump station
Emptying of drums of activated carbon into a reactor in a contained manner.
Emptying of cadmium oxide drums for feeding the manufacturing process.
ATEX drum discharging
The drum tipper is suitable for toxic applications and can be adapted to all types of drums.
Suction lifting tube for handling industrial drums.
Paper drum discharging
Drum emptying system for industrial process feeding in the paper industry.
Examples of results obtained:
|Rate||1 drum/ 2 min|
|Capacity||180 kg/ drum|
|Manufacturing materials||Painted steel/stainless steel structure|
|Inclination||Up to 180°|
|Tilting of the drum||
Electric motor 5,5 kW
- Installation of the drums on the infeed conveyor
- The drums are directed gravitarily towards the emptying area
- The first drum is placed against the positioning stops; rubber buffers allow the drum to be accommodated without impact
- Once the drum is positioned, the operator can start the turning cycle. The cycle is controlled by two push buttons for raising and two push buttons for lowering. The tilting is ensured by a gearmotor. The mobile assembly comes into contact with the rubber bumpers
- Once drained, the assembly returns to its initial position under the operator's control.
- The operator can then manually move the drum to the docking station for the soiled drums.
Example of installation
- Powder processed: wet ground powder - Automated drum dumper - Dumping and discharging of drums of wet ground powder at a rate of 40 drums/hour.
- Handled products: oil filters - Oil filter recycling - Recycling installation for a company involved in waste management
- Product treated: drained automotive filters - Our client specializes in the collection and treatment of industrial wastes.