Centralized dust collectors
Centralized dust collectors are used for industrial dust collection applications or mounted on a dust collection hopper. The dust is separated from the air flow by means of filter elements with flat or folded pockets.
The centralized dust collectors consist of a 304L stainless steel polygonal body, horizontally or vertically inserted filter elements and a pneumatic counterflow compressed air cleaning system integrated in the opening door. A wide range of fans is available for vacuum mode applications.
Common uses: belt conveyor, bucket elevator, silo, hopper loading (big bags, sacks, bulk), truck loading station, packing station...
Ease of integration2
- Easy installation, filter supplied in one piece
- Reverse air jet cleaning system integrated inside access door for easy maintenance
- Quick removal of the filtering elements on the clean air side for easy maintenance
- High cleaning efficiency due to solenoid valves incorporated in aluminium air tank
- Range of silent vacuum cleaners integrated in the front inspection door for noise reduction
View our equipment in photos
Industrial dust collector
The dust collector protects the operator from the emission of fine dust.
Dust filtering on industrial production line
For many industries, the collection, transport and filtration of powders, raw ingredients and bulk materials is a real challenge for operators.
Bulk production line filtering device
In the case of explosive dust, dust collection equipment meeting the Atex directive will be provided.
Storage silo filtering equipment
The Palamatic Process built-in dust collector offers an air flow rate ranging from 60 to 4,500 m³/h.
Dust filtration on powder processing
Atex dust collector with vacuum and dust filtration (powders and bulk products).
Dust collector bulk materials handling
Deconditioning, conveying and dosing.
Dust collection on top of silos
The silos are packed with cement for a building and civil engineering industry. The operator's environment is healthy thanks to the installation of a dust extraction system.
Big bag filling station dust collection
Storage tank for food powders for the production of dairy products. The dust collection system protects the operator from dust emissions.
Dust collection on big bag filling unit
Dust collector on hygienic big bag packing station for infant milk powder.
External industrial dust collection
Independent ATEX outdoor dust collector for installations processing wheat, maize, soya, rice, barley and crumbled food, ensuring containment and protection against the risk of explosion.
Chemical products dust collection
Dust removal on chemical products processes.
Dust extraction on chemical powder processing plant
Industrial dust collector on a big bag discharge line of activated carbon to a reactor with containment and under Atex 22 atmosphere.
Food materials dust extraction
Dust collection on sugar pneumatic conveying line
2 conveyor locks are supplying the filling machines with brown and white sugar.
Independent ATEX dust collector for air loaded with powder
On this installation, 8 filling machines are equipped with a 1500l buffer hopper to have half an hour of autonomy. Each buffer hopper is connected to the centralized dust collector which is equipped with an explosion vent.
Industrial dust collector on sugar processing line
The dust collector is installed on a feeding line of a filling machine by dense phase pneumatic conveying for brown sugar, cane sugar, white sugar.
Processing line for reactor feeding dust collection
Industrial dust collection system on a storage and conveying line for powders into a reactor (processed powders: arenox, rosinox, irganox and pentaerythrite).
Standard dust collector
Industrial dust collector installed on a packing line for food powders such as sugar.
Dust filtration on bulk handling equipment
The dust collector filter meets the requirements of dust-free loading in concrete mixing plants.
4 layout configurations
Surface area from 3 to 80 m²
- Robust, compact 304 stainless steel design
- Filtering surface: 54 m² (580 sq ft)
- Max. air volume capacity: 6,000 m³/h (3,530 cfm)
- High filtration efficiency thanks to wide range of B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Standard version with programmable electronic control panel installed including end-of-cycle cleaning system
- Food-grade version manufactured from FDA and EU 1935/2004-approved materials
- Standard equipment developed for temperature range from -20°C to 80°C (-4F to 176°F)
- All ATEX versions suitable for application in internal Zone 20
- ATEX reduced pressure (PRED = 0.25 barg)
- Explosion relief panel (standard in ATEX version)
- Processed materials: citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate... - Loading of ingredients for the production of beverage - This installation concerns a new production line in a new building of...Discover
Food and Animal Feed