Dust control - Dedusting ring avoiding any obstruction of the working area:
Rate: 150 to 400 m³/h.
Implementation: on reactor, tank, drum...
Objectives: to allow easy emptying of small, easy-to-handle packagings, without dust emission. Palamatic Process dedusting rings, in standard or custom sizes, are perfectly adapted to your working environment and the materials handled.
Pouyès rings are dust collectors intended for loading tanks, reactors or cylindrical containers.
Dust collection rings preserve the operator's working environment by capturing particles and volatile molecules as close as possible to the emission source.
Our dedusting rings are recommended for the following operations:
- Filling, hopper discharging, sack filling
- Reactor loading
- Weighing, drum filling
- Crushing mill, sieving
- Mixings and samples
- Simplified ring for vacuuming around the periphery of a vertical mixer
- Drum clamping by the ring for filling operations
- System connected directly to the reactor to introduce the raw material. Removable system for pressurizing the reactor
- Dust removal from the workstation
Example of implementation
- No obstruction of the working area, direct access for loading
- Protection of the operator's respiratory tract against dust emission
- Ergonomics of the workstation thanks to the bag holder
- Rapid connection to all types of equipment, removable and cleanable system
View our equipment in photos
Powder loading in tank
The dedusting ring makes it easy to empty small, simple packages without dust emission.
Dust collection on discharging hopper
Dust removal system connected directly to the reactor to introduce the raw material.
Drum filling with dedusting ring
Dust removal from the workstation on the drum conditioning line.
Pouyes ring for reactor loading powder processing
Dedusting ring for the vacuum around the periphery of a vertical mixer.
Reactor loading with bulk materials from sacks
Extraction area for fines with bag deposit tablet.
|Dropping area for the bag||200 to 400 mm. depth, 400 to 600 mm. width|
|Manufacturing||Painted / galvanized steel, 304L stainless steel, 316L stainless steel|
|Finishes||9006 RAL, bead blasted, electropolished|
|Coverage of the vacuum area||270° to 180°|
|Inclination||0° to 20°|
|Connection to suction device||DN50 to DN80|
|Connection to equipment||PN 10 Flange, clamp|
|Air rate reached in open areas||0,6 to 1 m./s|
|Air velocity reached in dedusting piping||25 m./s|
|ATEX grounding clamp|
|Weight||10 to 50 kg|