Big bag filling - Hygienic packing without pallets and automatic gross weighting
The FlowMatic® 04 H big bag filling solution makes it possible to fill big bags in a critical area (white zone) for industrial companies filling bulk materials with high hygienic value. Manufacturers using the FlowMatic® 04 H are mainly manufacturers of dairy products or food supplements. The objective of this packaging line is to avoid any wooden pallets in the product area. However, at the end of the packaging line, the big bag is placed on its wooden pallet via a docking system installed outside the filling area.
The FlowMatic® 04 H filling machine integrates all the necessary solutions for the automatic packaging of big bags, namely: dosing unit, filling tube with inflatable containment seal, big bag shaping system, product densification by vibrating table, dust removal, weighing in legal metrology and big bag conveying and palletizing systems.
The palletization of the big bag is carried out by a two-level conveyor: a belt conveyor for the big bag and a roller conveyor for the pallet. The stacked and synchronised conveyors ensure that the big bag is placed on the pallet outside the packing area. Beforehand, the pallet is lined with an interlayer.
For industrials requiring even more stringent hygiene constraints, PALAMATIC PROCESS has developed a FlowMatic® 10 big bag filling system that ensures pallet-free filling and handling of the big bag by a suspended system that avoids any ground equipment.
1. Placing the big bag on the station via the rotating head
2. Sealed fastening of the spout by inflatable seal
3. Tensioning of the big bag by pneumatic jack
4. Inflating the big bag for preforming
5. Switching from the inflation system to the dust collector
6. Start filling high flow rate
7. Vibration of the densification table with intermittent operation
8. Weighing management with a low speed shift to adjust the dosage
9. End of filling: descent of the filling head, deflation of the seal and automatic unhooking of the big bag loops
10. Closing the big bag by sealing the bag
11. Automatic removal of the big bag via the hygienic belt conveyor to the pallet docking area
12. Placing a layer pad on the wooden pallet or removing a placemat (operation carried out in the storage area)
13. Placing the pallet via the roller conveyor under the big bag conveyor belt
14. Synchronisation of the belt and roller conveyors for docking the big bag on its wooden pallet. The big bag is deposited on the pallet by the simultaneous advance of the conveyors.
15. Film packaging machine, big bag and pallet wrapping machine (optional).
View our equipment in photos
FlowMatic® 04 H Palamatic Process
FlowMatic® 04 H big bag packing station being installed before the packing cabin is set up. Big bag handling is ensured by a belt conveyor.
Big bag output area
An special area (grey zone) closed by two hermetic doors provides a link between the two zones and avoids the introduction of pallets in sensitive areas.
Belt conveyor for handling filled big bags without pallets and in hygienic area (called "white zone" or "red zone").
Big bag packing line
Once packed, the big bag is placed on the pallet and evacuated by a motorized roller conveyor, thus optimizing the rate of the big bag packing line.
|Rate||20 to 30 big bags/h.|
|Capacity||2 tons/big bag|
|Manufacturing materials||Painted steel, 304L stainless steel|
|Installed power||8.7 kW|
|Compressed air consumption||6.8 Nm³/h.|
|Dust removal rate||300 m³/h.|
|Conveyor for pallets||Rollers|
|Conveyor for big bags||Belt|
Equipment integrated in the FlowMatic® 04 H model:
- Filling head
- Weighing frame
- Big bag liner welding system
- Belt conveyor
- SAS big bag extraction by sliding door and quick lift door with conveyor belt
- Placemat / divider removal on pallet
- Big bag and pallet docking area
- Buffer storage area for big bags packed and placed on wooden pallets