Palamatic Process powder sampler ensures the volumetric sampling of powders and bulk materials from the material flow, thus guaranteeing a representative sampling.
The sampling is designed so that the collected material remains contained, without contact with the ambient air. Contained sampling ensures the safety of operators who are therefore not exposed to the material
Samplers allow the quality team to control the production batches. Samples can be collected at different stages of the process.
Examples of installations:
- on a reception cyclofilter of an atomization tower
- on big bag filling station
- on an industrial mixer
- Powder sample collected from the main process flow
- Sampling without process interruption
- The sampled material remains contained, without contact with the ambient air or the operator
- Quick disassembly for cleaning
View our equipment in photos
Powder sampler on hopper
The sampler is designed for in-line volumetric sampling of granular and powdery products.
Sampler with manual actuator piston
The industrial sampler is installed in the bulk material flow to ensure representative sampling.
Sampler with manual actuator
The industrial sampler is used for in-line volumetric sampling of granular and powdery products.
Piston powder sampler
Valve system with a manual piston.
Pipe spoon sampler
Bulk material or powder accumulates in the industrial sampler.
Sample collection in a plastic bottle
Bulk material or powder accumulates in the industrial sampler bottle.
The pipe spoon sampler is a very efficient and economic solution.
Pneumatic screw or piston
Automatic sampler with pneumatic cylinder.
Sample collection is contained, which ensures operator safety.
Industrial powder sampler
The Palamatic Process sampler enables representative powder samples to be taken at the heart of a process.
Sampler on big bag filling station
The sampler is set up on the big bag loading station. It ensures an automatic collection of representative samples to each loading station. Thus, the traceability is guaranteed.
Industrial mixer sampling
Due to the complex mixing process, the sampler on the mixer helps to define the mixing time and the relative incorporation.
The final sampler is a guarantee of the quality of the mix before discharging.
The end of the screw is positioned in the bulk material flow.
Easy disassembly for cleaning process
The industrial sampler is suitable for powder sampling for applications in the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Automatic sampler on industrial mixer
Automatic sampler on a mixing line for natural additives for veterinary use.
Automatic sampler on a ribbon mixer.
Bulk material sampler on industrial process
Industrial sampler on an additive mixing and premix packing line: flavours for dogs and cats.
Pharmaceutical powder sampling
Sampler on a packing line in drums and big bags of active ingredients in the pharmaceutical industry.
Sampler for powders and bulk materials on additive feeding line for extrusion line in the compound industry.
|Screw sampler||Piston sampler||Pipe spoon sampler|
|The end of the screw is situated
in the material flow
|Valve system with a manual piston|
|3 types of actuators|
|Manual: screw||Manual: piston||Pneumatic: screw or piston|
|A wheel allows sampling||Automatic sampler
with pneumatic cylinder
- Processed powders: Cement + filler, lime and calcium nitrate - Cementation of nuclear waste - This process is intended for the cementation of fines and resins
- Processed powders: white refined sugar, surfine caster sugar, crystal sugar - Packing in big bag of white sugar and crystal sugar - This big bag installation is designed to achieve a minimum flow rate...
Food and Animal Feed
- Processed materials: hydrazine hydrate derivative - Drum filling with chemical agents - The customer is the world leader in chemistry for the manufacture of building materials.