Paddle mixer Continuous - Suitable for dry or wet materials
For the simultaneous mixing and conveying of two or more materials
Palamatic Process continuous paddle mixer with overlapping blades is ideal for homogenization and mixing of dry or wet materials.
These machines, of simple and robust design, are fitted with double parallel rotors and ensure the mixing of two or more materials but also their conveying during the mixing process. These paddle mixers are ideal to carry out neutralization of sludge with lime, moistening of dust, extinction of quicklime etc...
The horizontal shaft continuous mixer consists of:
- A mixing vessel equipped with a filling mouth
- A discharge mouth
- Two mixing rotors
- Two-end closure plates
- Detached end bearings with passage of the shaft by packing gland
- Gear units with power transmission
Complexity of mixtures4
- Conveying and homogeneous mixing
- Self-cleaning of the rotors through the secant assembly
- Adjustable pallets with or without wear protection
- Power adjusted to demand
View our equipment in videos
Skid for premix preparation - Mixing line with masked time - PALAMATIC PROCESS
View our equipment in photos
Sludge mixing application
Spice mixing and packing line.
Continuous paddle mixer
The double blade shaft mixers are provided with two reverse rotating rotors with secant blades.
Stainless steel manufacturing
The angle of inclination of the blades is adjustable to ensure perfect adaptability of the blades to the different characteristics of bulk materials and the requirements of the blending processes.
Bi-rotor blade mixer
Double blade shaft mixers are suitable for dust mixing, sludge granulation and neutralization, as well as dust, ash and sludge humidification.
Rate: 4 to 34 m³/h.
Objectives: homogenization and mixing of dry or wet materials
- Possibility to add up to 20% of liquid material
- Robust mixing tank made of carbon steel or stainless steel 304 L/316 L
- Trough shaped tank with bolted or welded flanges
- Gasket at the passage of the shaft supporting the rotor, external bearings
- Driven by gear motor with hollow shaft or coupling
Most common applications:
- Powder treatment
- Sludge granulation
- Inerting of sewage sludge
- Conditioning of dust, ash and sludge of industrial origin (metallurgy, fly ashes)
|BRPC200||3 180||522,5||528||225||390||445||2 349||2 003||56||2 228||96||311||476||390||1,5||2,2||4 à 6||400|
|BRPC300||4 414||742,5||755||325||595||655||3 439||3 004||70||3 329||100||433||703||540||3||4||7,5 à 12||700|
|BRPC400||5 181||922,5||905||425||745||815||4 083||3 504||80||3 929||134||533||853||675||5,5||7,5||15 à 24||870|
|BRPC500||5 934||1 147,50||1 130||525||950||1 027||4 679||4 004||90||4 529||120||653||1 078||870||7,5||15||25 à 34||1 050|
Sludge inertization process: typical diagram of a sludge liming facility:
- Processed powder: Lime - Sludge liming - Manufacturer of dairy products - The project consists of adding lime at the outlet of the filter press for the treatment of water from the manufacturing...
Water and smoke