Ribbon mixer - Low viscocity dry powders and pasty mixtures
Ribbon or belt mixing technology allows high-quality mixing at low speed. The materials are preserved and the risk of overheating is reduced. The resulting low attrition allows to maintain the initial characteristics of powders or granules blended, such as density, particle size or shape. The mixing principle is based on cross and repeated exchanges in the longitudinal direction established by the helical belt of the rotor. The slow movement of rotation is particularly suitable for heat-sensitive, fragile and abrasive materials.
Discontinuous belt mixers consist of a rotor shaft with opposite coils, located in a mixing tank.
Batch belt and ribbon mixer are available in 2 versions:
- Loading through hopper: MRRA
- Loading through cuff: MRRC
Constitution of the belt and ribbon mixer:
- A central filling opening or alongside the tank
- A central outlet opening
- A vent mouth
- Two closing plates for the ends of the tank to support the end bearings (adjustable and equipped with a shaft sealing unit)
- A gearbox with transmission
Complexity of mixtures3
- Homogeneity of the mixture
- Excellent batch reproducibility
- Gentle treatment of the material without damaging it
- Possibility of complete discharge
- 100% loading rate possible
View our equipment in photos
Industrial ribbon mixer - Batchs
The powder mixer provides a gentle mixing of the bulk materials.
Ribbon mixer for pigment
The discontinuous belt mixers consist of a rotor shaft with opposite turns housed in a mixing tank, a central filling opening or along the tank, a central outlet opening and a vent opening, two closing-plates on the tank ends to accommodate the adjustable end bearings which are equipped with a shaft sealing unit and a gearbox with a transmission.
Dextrose mixing under pneumatic conveying system
The outer coil moves the bulk material from both sides to the centre, while the inner coil moves the bulk material to the sides, producing a kind of convective mixing.
Caseinate mixer under hoppers
Double inlet industrial mixer fed by big bags.
Mixer for spices - Food application
The mixer for spices is fed by a VFlow® vacuumed cyclone.
Animal flour in mixer on line
Mixer for animal flour fed by a VFlow® vacuumed cyclone.
Food application: mixing of sugar to feed a sack filling unit
Sugar mixing skid on a biscuit production line.
Industrial ribbon mixer
The bulk material is gently mixed in a relatively short time.
Belt mixer in food industry
The industrial mixer is fed with the following ingredients: cane sugar, cocoa powder, corn starch, cinnamon powder and hazelnut powder.
Industrial bakery mixer
Horizontal mixer with ploughshares and blades with industrial automation.
Industrial food mixing line
Raw material mixing and feeding line for the paper industry.
Dry mixer to feed a big bag filling station
Mixing and packing line for aromatic plants and dried herbs.
Sampler on industrial mixer
Automatic sampler on industrial mixer.
Sampler on industrial mixer for nuclear application
Automatic sampler on industrial mixer.
Horizontal mixer for powder processing
Blender for industrial production lines involving raw ingredients and bulk materials handling.
Powder processing application mixing equipment
Process line for mixing and packing phytosanitary substances.
Liquid injection in ribbon mixer
Discharge door on industrial mixer
Central discharge outlet for discharging the industrial mixer.
Ribbon industrial conveyor
Opening hatch on the side for inspection of the inside of the industrial mixer.
Cocoa, sugar and additives mixing
The industrial blender is fed with the following ingredients: cane sugar, cocoa powder, corn starch, cinnamon powder and hazelnut powder.
- Sizes: from 75 to 15,000 liters
- Motorizations: from 1.1 kW to 45 kW
- Capacity: from 2 to 8 batches/h. (depending on the recipe and machine configuration)
- Mixing time: 5 to 15 minutes
- Possibility of manufacturing in high-strength steel, stainless steel or special materials with a heating or cooling casing.
- The discharge door reduces any retention of unmixed materials
- The seal ensures the tightness of the tank
- The discharge door is integrated in a pipe allowing connection to any return system (gravity rotary valve, screw...)
- The operation of the discharge door is carried out by a pneumatic control system including: pneumatic cylinder, distributor, coil, limit switch
- Dispersion 1 kg/ton
Technical characteristics of the mixing tank:
|Total volume of the tank||75||150||300||550||800||1,100||2,000|
|Max. net capacity in liters*||56||105||210||385||560||770||1,400|
|Engine power in kW||2.2||3||4||5.5||7.5||11**||13**|
*according to density of the product
Loading through hopper mixer dimensions: MRRA
|Models||A||B||C||D||Net capacity dm³||Weight when empty in kg|
Loading through cuff mixer dimensions: MRRC
|A||B||C||Net capacity dm³||Weight when empty in kg|
- Processed powders: Cement + filler, lime and calcium nitrate - Cementation of nuclear waste - This process is intended for the cementation of fines and resins
- Processed powder: dried grass seeds - Seeds conditioning - Installation of a double discharge station: big bag emptying and container emptying for mixer feeding as well as a double filling station:...