PALDRUM® 02 DRUM FILLING STATION - Dosing by vibrating feeder
The PalDrum®02 conditioning station provides weight-based filling of your drums via a high-precision vibrating dispenser.
The load cells integrated into the packaging station control the vibrating feeder.
The different possible configurations of the PalDrum®02 model:
|Choice 1||J||Inflatable seal||Dust-tight connection of the bag / barrel||Maximum confinement|
|P||Connection plate||Quick connect of the bag / barrel||Speed ergonomic installation and multi-format drums|
|Choice 2||Net||Net weighing||Accurate dosing of the product to be packaged||Accelerated rate (dosing in hidden time)
May require double check weighing
|Gain||Gross weighing||Weighing of the entire container and contents||Commercial weighing, traceability|
|Holding and evacuation of the barrel during packaging||Ergonomics, increased cadence|
Our PalDrum®02 packaging machine is configurable by modulating the possible basic equipment: choice 1 + choice 2.
Example of possible reference: PalDrum®02-J-C-Gross.
Description of choices:
Choice 1: 2 possible barrel connection systems:
- Inflatable seal connection system: the connection of the bag to the drum, or directly to the drum, is ensured by a low-pressure inflatable seal which provides total material containment. The installation of the bag on the inflatable seal must be carried out manually by the operator. The inflatable seal solution is particularly suitable for drums with an internal liner.
- Connection cover: the cover is connected to the mouth of the barrel via a pneumatic cylinder, which controls the docking cycle. The sealing of the connection is made by pressing the cover on the edge of the drum. This configuration provides automatic docking without operator intervention.
Advantage: this controlled docking solution allows automatic adaptation to different barrel heights.
A catch tray option is available to ensure collection of fines when disconnecting the bag and lid.
Choice 2: 2 weighing principles:
- Net weighing: the net weighing is carried out via an intermediate hopper installed in the structure of the packaging machine. In this configuration, the product to be packaged is weighed upstream before the drum filling phase. This net weighing configuration offers a throughput gain of up to 150 doses/hour.
- Gross weighing: this configuration ensures continuous weighing of the drum during the filling phase. The chain of load cells is installed under the drum handling roller conveyor. Gross weighing on the filling station offers safe dispensing without the need for double check weighing. The PalDrum®02 drumming station can be IPFA approved when using automatic lid connection.
The PalDrum®02 dosing station is designed to be installed on your packaging line with conveyors. Drum handling solutions using suction cups can be placed at the exit of the conveyor to ensure the palletizing of the drums.
- Automatic dosing and filling of all your powders and bulk materials
- Respect for your fragile products by vibrating dispenser
- Containment by sealed connection on the head of the barrel
- Simple and ergonomic adjustment to your different quantities (setpoint weights, drum format)
View our equipment in photos
Drum filling with vibratory table
Conditioning in drums of animal flour for the animal nutrition sector.
Drum filling system
Drum packing line with adipic acid.
Drum filling system - Cabinet control
Chromium powder drum filling line in sealed mode to ensure operator safety.
Drum filling line
Drum filling machine on a process line treating seeds.
Box and drum filling system
Packing line for sodium bicarbonate in cardboxes with internal bag and in drums.
Bulk handling materials - Drum filling system
Filling head on drums for contained filling.
Drum filling with conveyor
Drum conditioner on a process line for mixing and packaging phytotherapeutic products.
Drum filling - Plastic application
Industrial process for the contained filling of cardboard drums with chemicals.
Roller conveyor on industrial drum filling station.
|Manufacturing materials||Painted steel, 316L stainless steel|
|Installed power||3.5 kW|
|Compressed air consumption||0.9 Nm³/h|
|Dust removal rate||300 m³/h|
- Semi-automatic packaging station
- Storage, evacuation and automatic dosing of the product
- Manual docking and positioning of the drum.