Paldrum® 02 drum filling station - semi-automatic
The gravimetric Paldrum® 02 semi-automatic drum filling station allows a dosage adapted to the products treated and the flow rates. The filling is carried out in a watertight manner and a vibration system is activated at the same time to optimize the settling of the product.
Operating mode :
Semi-automatic gravitary filling machine. The operator installs the drum or bucket on the roller conveyor. The latter are transported to the weighing platform by means of an isolation device. A position sensor allows the management of accurate positioning of drums/buckets. These are blocked on the platform and are tared.
The operator manually connects the drum/bucket to the filling mouth. The filling is carried out in a watertight manner and a vibration system is activated at the same time to optimize the settling of the product. Storage and disposal of drums/buckets are done automatically
- Containment and sealing of the filling
- Filling rates adapted to production
- Dosing system: 4 load cells implanted under the feet of the conveyor and controlled by the doser for an autonomous and accurate filling
- Accumulation and evacuation conveyor to create the buffer stock and ensure the shifting of the drums for the establishment of the strapping
View our equipment in photos
Drum filling with vibratory table
Conditioning in drums of animal flour for the animal nutrition sector.
Drum filling system
Drum packing line with adipic acid.
Drum filling system - Cabinet control
Chromium powder drum filling line in sealed mode to ensure operator safety.
Drum filling line
Drum filling machine on a process line treating seeds.
Box and drum filling system
Packing line for sodium bicarbonate in cardboxes with internal bag and in drums.
Bulk handling materials - Drum filling system
Filling head on drums for contained filling.
Drum filling with conveyor
Drum conditioner on a process line for mixing and packaging phytotherapeutic products.
Drum filling - Plastic application
Industrial process for the contained filling of cardboard drums with chemicals.
Roller conveyor on industrial drum filling station.
|Manufacturing materials||Painted steel, 316L stainless steel|
|Installed power||3.5 kW|
|Compressed air consumption||0.9 Nm³/h|
|Dust removal rate||300 m³/h|
- Semi-automatic packaging station
- Storage, evacuation and automatic dosing of the product
- Manual docking and positioning of the drum.