Extraction and weighing by weight loss - Suitable for fragile and abrasive products:
Rate: up to 2 t./h.
Palamatic Process vibrating feeders allow dosing of fragile ingredients and abrasive materials.
Installed on load cells, vibrating feeder is used for loss-in-weight dosing.
The vibrating feeders consist of a vibrating base with the bulk material flow trough. The flow rates and accuracy can be adjusted to complement the dimensioning of the trough.
Flow rates: depending on the dimensions of the trough, the bulk material layer thickness is controlled by the adjustment flap positioned at the hopper outlet.
- Dispatching of the dosed bulk material over a large width
- Fast and effective cleaning
View our equipment in videos
Vibrating feeder Palamatic Process
View our equipment in photos
Vibrating feeder for cereals
Feeding, mixing and packing in big bags of dried fruit.
Dried herbs on vibrating feeder
Under each of the 3 hoppers, a vibrating feeder supplies the loading conveyor of the mixer.
Belt conveyor fed by a vibrating feeder
Vibratory feeder for belt conveyor infeed:
- Gentle handling of raw materials
- High flexibility
- Easy to maintain
The vibrating dispenser is designed to ensure that the dispensed bulk material is distributed over a large width.
Vibrating feeder on belt conveyor
The vibrating feeder is used to dispense fragile ingredients. It is also suitable for handling abrasive bulk materials.
Bulk materials feeding and weighing
Installed on load cells, the vibrating feeder is used for dosing by weight loss.
Food industry vibratory feeder
The vibrating feeder is generally used for the extraction of bulk materials stored in hoppers.
Packing line of dried fruit
Dosage, mixing and packaging in big bags of dried fruit.
Vibratory feeder for capsules
A vibrating conveyor with integrated metal detection for capsule dosing.
- Dosing principle: gravimetric (loss-in-weight metering) or volumetric
- Dosing device: vibrating trough
- 3 widths: 80 to 250 mm.
- Feeding hopper and vibrating trough manufacturing: steel, stainless steel
- Volume of the feeding hopper: custom-made - Possibility of flow aid
- Rectangular or tubular extraction
- Possibility of powdering with output enlargement
- Processed products: dried fruit - Preparation of dried fruit recipes - This installation involves the feeding of dried fruit to a mixer. The various dried fruits are stored in bags, boxes and big bags...
Food and Animal Feed
- Processed powders: spice mixtures (curry...), tea and herbal tea blends, fine salt - Spice blending and bagging - Bagging station for packaging spice and powder blends in bags from 1 to 25kg.
Food and Animal Feed
- Processed materials: hydrazine hydrate derivative - Drum filling with chemical agents - The customer is the world leader in chemistry for the manufacture of building materials.