Pinch valve - For complete blocking or flow rate control for materials in pneumatic transfer lines
Pinch valves permit the interception of the flow of materials in pneumatic conveying systems. Cheap solution, easy to install and with low maintenance, pinch valves are ideal for the passage of fluids such as liquid, gas or powder and to ensure complete sealing when closing.
12 models : from Ø 13 (VM013) to Ø 200 (VM0200)
The pinch valves are designed to be used to intercept the material flow in pneumatic conveying systems, or other pipelines (dense, corrosive or pasty mixture). The internal flexible sleeve is reshaped in such a way that the passage is hermetically sealed.
Operating mode :
In the open position the internal cross section of the valve is identical with the connecting pipe diameter. The full bore-through passage is a major asset to avoid clogging problems.
By introducing compressed air or water under pressure through the threaded bore into the interior of the valve, the internal flexible sleeve is reshaped in such a way that the passage is hermetically sealed (suitable for powders, granules, fibres, dense mixtures and liquids).
Position 1 :
The valve is in open position. its inner section is identical to the one of the piping.
Position 2 :
By introducing compressed air or pressurized wtaer inside the body, the flexible sleeve bends to completely close the passage.
Pinch valve on the output of a manual sacks opening
unit to feed a conveying unit
- Full bore-through passage : no load loss
- Compact overall dimensions
- Easy and quick sleeve and bush replacement
- Full bore-through passage without any pressure loss
- No product contact with the body
- Valve body in aluminium alloy
- Sleeves in fabric-reinforced material
- Sleeve support bushes either in aluminium alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304L/316L stainless steel
- Very low air consumption
View our equipment in videos
View our equipment in photos
Pinch valve on pneumatic conveying line
Pinch valves are used to control the flow of materials in pneumatic conveying systems.
Sealed closing of the valve to stop the flow of raw ingredients.
Diverter for pneumatic conveying
Economical solution, easy to install with low maintenance.
Discharge and transport of feed additives to storage silos.
Dosing equipment - Pinch valve
Mixing and feeding line for raw materials for cementing.
Pinch valve Palamatc Process
The pinch valve is used for total shut-off or flow control.
Switch for pneumatic conveying.
Our pinch valves can be adapted to many applications: acids, viscous or abrasive liquids, food liquids or raw ingredients.
- Food industry versions available for VM040 à VM0200
- The body of the VM Pinch Valve is manufactured in aluminium alloy. The sleeves are made from fabric-reinforced material. The sleeve support bushes are either made from aluminium alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304L/316L stainless steel.
- Maximum working pressure: 3.5 bar
- Maximum inflation pressure: 6.0 bar
- Recommended maximum differential pressure: 2.5 bar
|VMP 032||32||-||-||-||-||-||-||1/8"||70||-||25||1 + 1/4"||165||1.10|
|VMP 040||40||110||150||M 16||4||12||178||1/8"||-||99||-||1 + 1/2"||202||2.20|
|VMP 050||50||125||65||M 16||4||15||190||1/4"||-||120||-||2"||214||3.40|
|VMP 065||65||145||185||M 16||4||15||225||1/4"||-||138||-||2 + 1/2"||230||4.00|
|VMP 080||80||160||200||M 16||4||15||270||1/4"||-||180||-||3"||294||5.40|
|VMP 100||100||180||220||M 16||4||15||3101/4"||1/4"||-||214||-||4"||334||7.60|
|VMP 125||125||210||250||M 16||4||15||350||1/4"||-||250||-||-||-||10.20|
|VMP 150||150||240||285||M 16||4||18||396||1/4"||-||285||-||-||-||15.60|
|VMP 200||200||295||340||M 16||4||25||460||1/4"||-||374||-||-||-||22.80|
- Processed powders: food additives - Animal feed - Specialist in additives for animal feed.
Food and Animal Feed
- Processed powders: Cement + filler, lime and calcium nitrate - Cementation of nuclear waste - This process is intended for the cementation of fines and resins
- Processed powders: milk powder, salt, sugar and additives - Raw material dosing - This project concerns the deconditioning of raw materials in big bags for the feeding of 2 Viennese pastry production...
Food and Animal Feed