Anti-bridging device - Flat bottom
To boost and control the flow of powders under silo or hopper
The anti-bridging devices break up lumps and facilitate the flow of bulk materials.
There are flat-bottomed or conical-bottomed anti-bridging devices available depending on the application required.
Manufactured in mild steel, 304 stainless steel and 316L stainless steel
Ø 400, 600, 800 and 1 500 mm
The anti-bridging device with flat bottom is used for the extraction and feeding of pneumatic conveying lines, screw conveyors, rotary airlock valves...
It provides mechanical agitation of the bulk material to prevent it from caking during storage or after a milling phase.
The anti-bridging device, also called extraction system, is entirely mechanical and is fitted with a rotary blade driven by a gear which moves the bulk material down to the feeding point while avoiding the formation of bridges. Seals on the passage of the shaft are particularly neat with braids and deflector.
Versions with pressurization are possible.
The speed of the anti-bridging device can be adjusted with a frequency converter.
The blade engine is independent (installed power: 1.5 kW - 15 kW IP55).
- Mechanical extraction without air or vibration
- Under silo mounting by simple flange
- Work independent of the load with complete discharge of the silo
- Tight and silent operation
- Ease of implementation
- Quick assembly
- Dosing accuracy
View our equipment in photos
Mechanical anti-bridging device
The mechanical anti-bridging device ensures a mechanical mixing of the bulk materials to avoid their mass caking.
Flat bottom anti-bridging device
Flat bottom anti-bridging device on an industrial powder handling line.
Anti-bridging device with flat bottom
The mechanical flat-bottomed anti-bridging device increases the storage volume.
Bulk handling processing equipment
The anti-bridging device ensures accurate batching when emptying hoppers or storage silos.
Palamatic Process anti-bridging device with flat bottom
The Palamatic Process anti-bridging device with flat bottom increases the storage volume of your bulk or powder products.
Bin activator for mechanical extraction of bulk powders, mounting on silo with a simple flange.
Industrial production line with an anti-bridging device Palamatic Process
Extraction solution for difficult-flow powders.
Test center : anti-bridging device
Available for testing with your materials in our technical center.
- Processed powders: fluorinated derivatives: ammonium bifluoride, sodium fluoride, potassium fluoride, magnesia - Ethanol production - This customer is a specialist in the processing of oilseeds for...
- Processed powders: 2 references of carbon black (micro pearl) - Rubber calendering line - The facility includes 2 container discharge systems that supply 2 mixing lines with powdered carbon black.
- Processed powder: Lime - Sludge liming - Manufacturer of dairy products - The project consists of adding lime at the outlet of the filter press for the treatment of water from the manufacturing...
Water and smoke
- Processed powder: perlite - Perlite unloading, dosing and conveying - This mineral handling facility consists of an EasyFlow® 125 big bag deconditioning station.
Minerals and building