Bin activator - To facilitate the powders extraction under hopper
Thanks to a controlled vibration, the bin activator guarantees a continuous flow of the material into silos and hoppers
Facilitating powder extraction under silos
Composed of a steel or stainless steel cone, weld-free construction, integrated flange joint on top and bottom, silo connection brackets, and one or two electric vibrators. The unloading section must have a large diameter. A flange is welded to the silo cone. Special brackets and a technical polymer gasket form a flexible connection between the silo and the bin activator : one or two electric vibrators are mounted at the bottom on the side and vibrate the entire bottom, without vibrating the silo above it.
During extraction, the bin activator performs a circular movement which is transmitted to the material inside the silo and therefore provides for uniform flow. Using this system optimizes material extraction with excellent mass flow and reduces the formation of bridges and mouse holes
- Mechanical extraction without air or vibration and therefore without pollution or settling
- Fitting under the silo with a simple flange
- Works independent of load with full silo emptying
- Low installed power
- Sealed, silent operation
- Easy to install: losose flange, adjustable length, flexible or rigid feeder
- Quick assembly
- Easy recovery or transfer module adaptation
View our equipment in photos
Bin activator palamatic process
Bin activator for the mechanical extraction of bulk powders, silo mounting with flange.
Vibrating bin activator
Bin activator under silo for the extraction of bulk materials handling process.
Bin activator for the extraction of bulk materials under storage silo.
Anti-bridging device - flat bottom
Anti-bridging device - flat bottom to facilitate the extraction of the powder.
Anti-bridging device - conical bottom
Anti-bridging device - conical bottom to ease the downflow of the bulk materials.
Electric vibrator to facilitate the flow of industrial powders.
The Palamatic Process air cannon is used to move dry and light bulk solids.
Pneumatic hammers improve the flow of industrial powders.
To keep bulk material in motion during long periods of storage.
Vibrating bin aerators
Vibrating bin aerators improve the flow of raw ingredients in industrial production lines involving raw ingredients and bulk materials handling.
- Flow rate from 5 to 320 m3/h.
- Extractor range: Æ 400 mm – 3,000 mm
- Construction: steel, AISI 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Compact, sturdy construction
- Gasket range including an FDA-approved food-processing version and high-temperature material compatibility
- Wide range of deflectors depending on application
- Low energy consumption
- Brackets and gaskets with greater longevity than average
- 70% less welds compared to traditional bin activators
- Weld-free, extra-thick vibrating bottom cone
- Atex zone 22 version available