BIG BAG FILLING - Confined packaging for all types of big bags
The big bag filling machines are also named big bag packing machines. Palamatic Process designs big bag filling machines for the treatment of bulk and powdery products that can be perfectly integrated upstream or downstream of existing process lines. The FlowMatic® 01 big bag filling machine has filling capacities ranging from 10 to 20 big bags per hour and only one operator is required for its operation.
This model is an effective solution for the simple packaging of bulk products.
The inflatable seal offers dust tight filling around the spout of the big bag and works with various bulk solids operations. The big bag (FIBC) can then be removed safely by a forklift or pallet truck.
Palamatic Process has developed a complete range of packaging stations for big bag handling (FIBC, super sack, jumbo bag) to meet the needs of any bulk solids and powder processing industry. The FlowMatic®01 model is the cost-effective solution for simple packaging operations of bulk and powder products.
- Width adjustable forks for an optimal filling of all types of big bags
- Filling head with double casing for the degassing of the big bag during packing operation
- Height adjustment of the forks for maximal flexibility
- Removal of the big bag possible with forklift truck or pallet truck
View our equipment in videos
Bulk bag filling systems - FlowMatic® 01
Big bag filling system - Flowmatic 01
Palamatic Process has developed a complete range of packaging stations for big bag handling (FIBC, super sack, jumbo bag, bulk bag) to meet the needs of industries. The FlowMatic®01 model is the effective solution for the simple packaging of bulk and powdery products.
Bulk bag filling range
10 models of big bag filling systems
View our equipment in photos
FlowMatic® 01 Palamatic Process
The FlowMatic® 01 model is suitable for simple filling of your big bags.
FlowMatic® 01big bag
FlowMatic® 01 big bag conditioner suitable for all types of powders.
FlowMatic® 01 - Big bag verpakking
Bulk material handling equipment for big bag filling.
Double station: big bag filling
Process line for filling big bag with starch
Ultrasonic probe on bulk bag filling station
Complete processing line for the management and preparation of premixes
Big bag filling: food powder processing line
Cocoa packaging line with sieving
big bag filling station
Filling with a inflatable seal ensures airtight packing of all types of big bags
Bulk bag charger FlowMatic® 03
Combined station for packing big bags and drums for the chemical industry
Big bag packaging
Process filling line of barite in big bags: FlowMatic® 01
Big bag packing Palamatic Process
Packing in big bags of white sugar and crystal sugar: big bag filling line with a capacity of 40 big bags per hour
Big bag filling
Preparation of infant milk powder
Conveyor on bulk bag filling station
Big bag filling in hygienic zone (white zone) of sugar
Big bag filling line
Industrial line for packing glucose in big bags - Food industry.
Double station: big bag filling
Iron hydroxide mixing and conditioning line
big bag and drum filling equipment
Filling line for packing plastic materials in drums and big bags
Filling hopper for big bag
Process line for mixing and packing phytotherapeutic materials
Big bag packaging
Industrial line for sugar processing
Through screw conveyor to feed the big bag filling machine
Trough screw for feeding the big bag filling station
Big bag packaging - FlowMatic® 01
Packing of carbon black - Chemical industry
|Rate||10 to 20 big bags/h.|
|Capacity||2 tons/ big bag|
|Manufacturing materials||Painted steel, 304L stainless steel|
|Installed power||0.2 kW|
|Compressed air consumption||0.1 Nm³/h.|
|Dust removal rate||300 m³/h.|
Finishing touches: RAL 9006, microblasted, electropolishing
Operating pressure: 6 bar
TOR input: 0
TOR output: 1
Maximum dimensions of the big bags: 1,550 (l) x 1,550 (L) x 2,400 (H) mm
U-shaped forks: enables the removal of the big bag with the forks (optional)
Equipment integrated to FLOWMATIC model 01:
- Big bag loops round hooking forks: provides easier sliding of the big bag handles.
- U-shaped forks for attaching the handles of the big bag: enables the removal of the big bag directly from the handles with a forklift truck (no use of pallets).
- Support structure: the structure is manually height adjustable so it can be adapted to any type of big bag.
- Width adjustment: the center distance of the forks is width adjustable to optimize the filling operation but provides an increased stability of the flexible container on the pallet.
- Inflatable seal: The inflatable seal ensures an airtight connection between the filling head and the big bag during its filling.
- Filling head: the filling head is designed in a double casing for volume balancing. The charged air is evacuated through the degassing line which can be connected to the dedusting network.
1. Round forks
2. Support structure
3. Width adjustment
4. Inflatable seal
5. Filling head
- Processed products: plastic granules - Compounding line - Installation of a big bag and Flowbin emptying station containing powdery or granulated powders in a buffer hopper.
- Processed products: dried fruit - Preparation of dried fruit recipes - This installation involves the feeding of dried fruit to a mixer. The various dried fruits are stored in bags, boxes and big bags...
Food and Animal Feed
Fill in the form and receive your quotation in 48h!