Mixing and homogeneization of several materials (successive batches)
The BRP double shaft mixer with blades is a continuous mixer with two parallel tanks, each fitted with blades which promote a homogeneous mixing regardless of the particle size and density.
The intensive mixing action ensures, even with delicate or very brittle materials, an optimal process without the formation of fine particles. The mixer can be started fully loaded.
Complexity of mixtures5
- Shorter discharge time due to double discharge mouth
- Short mixing time (5-30 sec.)
- Easy cleaning
- Maximum homogeneity of the mixture
- Gentle treatment of the material
- Quick discharging (double discharge mouth)
- Low residue (0-5 to 5% of the volume)
View our equipment in photos
Birotor paddle mixer
Mixer on a process line for mixing and packing resinous materials.
Birotor paddle industrial mixer
The double blade shaft mixers are fitted with two reverse rotating rotors with secant blades.
Raw ingredients mixing
Industrial mixer with pallets on an industrial production line.
Bulk materials industrial mixing
Industrial production line for cake recipes.
Capacity: 48 to 5,000 liters
Objectives: homogenization and mixing of materials with different characteristics
- Coefficient of variation reached (CV): less than 3%
- Mixing ratio: 1/100,000
- High homogeneity (CV < 5%)
- Bearing end with rotor sealing group in various versions with optional air or gas pressurization
- Double bomb bay discharge
- Robust mixing tank made of carbon steel or 304 L stainless steel
|NOMINAL VOLUME IN LITERS||120||250||500||1,000||2,000|
|MIN. OPERATING CAPACITY IN LITERS||48||100||200||400||800|
|MAX. OPERATING CAPACITY IN LITERS||168||350||700||1,400||2,800|