Rotary valve of dosing providing controlled flow management - Easy to clean
The rotary valve has been designed to cut off and control the free-flowing materials in pharmaceutical industries. They enable a continuous feeding of powders, granulates or bulk materials with a uniform dosing.
The rotary valve is composed of two elements. The butterfly is adapted to execute a coarse dosing while the little rotor performs more accurate dosing. The maximum accuracy achievable is about ± 20 grams.
The rotary valve can be combined with dosing or weighing systems.
This rotary valve can be supplied with a rubber seal between the paddles and the rotor to make it suitable for applications where the pressure rises up to 0.5 bar.
- Constant dosing and flow control
- Double solution with full open disc and small rotary valve DN50 or 80
- Implementation on a sack conditioning skid
- Tri-clamp flange for a quick mounting and removal of the valve
View our equipment in photos
Rotary valve for capsule dosing
The Palamatic Process rotary valve offers excellent control performance.
Rotary valve on sack filling unit for milk powder
Rotary dosing valve for handling powders and bulk materials.
Bulk materials handling rotary valve
Rotary Dosing Valve is a solution designed for accurate dosing.
Rotary valve on sack filling line
The main rotor ensures continuous product flow while the secondary rotor ensures accurate dosing.
Pharmaceutical powders handling
The rotary valve allows the powder to flow by controlling the valve's rotation speed.
Electropolished 316L stainless steel construction.
Rotary valve for process feeding with milk powder
Rotary dosing valve for accurate dosing of powders and granulates.
- Distribution: DN 100 to 250
- Finishes: 316L stainless steel
- Pneumatic actuator up to 6 bars
- Processed powder: pharmaceutical powder - Powdered veterinary medicinal substance - The process consists of emptying powders to feed a bagging machine.
- Processed material: pharmaceutical powder - Deconditioning of pharmaceutical powder - Our client is an international manufacturer in fine chemicals for the production of pharmaceutical powders.