Truck Loading Spout - Loading in Tank or Open Trucks
The telescopic loading handle for tank and open trucks is an ideal solution for continuously loading bulk materials to achieve high flow rates of 250 m³ per hour.
The telescopic loader for tank trucks and open trucks allows continuous loading of bulk materials at high flow rates of 250 m³/h. Lifting is electric or manual winch.
We offer simple or all-options versions to best adapt to the constraints of each application.
Basic version: ideal compromise between quality and price for the loading of bulk materials.
Its compact shape allows its use in reduced spaces:
- Centering cone
- Reinforced telescopic handle
- Manual lifting
The Palamatic Process FTruckMatic® tank truck filling line has this loading sleeve to connect tightly to the truck.
- Modular construction according to the application
- Double bellows 60/30 in food neoprene
- Control panel
- Anti-waste system
- Possibility of butterfly valve to stop the filling of the bulk
View our equipment in videos
Truck loading spout
The truck loading spout is used to convey powders and bulk products without dust emissions. This makes it possible to increase employee safety and respect for the environment. Any risk of explosion is then eliminated. The truck is loaded when the valve is opened. Truck loading spouts are designed for both closed and open trucks. The truck loading spout is suitable for filling trucks, wagons, ships...
View our equipment in photos
Truck loading spout
Truck filling spout with shut-off valve and balancing line ensure the conditioning of the carbonate in the truck.
The objective of this facility is the transport and storage of carbonate in storage silos.
The bulk truck loading of the carbonate is carried out gravitarily by a double jacketed spout. The flow rates are in the order of 50 t./h.
Truck loading - palamatic process
Sleeve for loading on a complete filling line for polyethylene beads into octabins.
Mechanical conveying - Truck loading spout
Telescopic truck filling spout under storage silo.
Truck loading bulk raw materials handling
Telescopic charger for filling tank trucks with bulk solids.
Truck loading spout conveying screw
Truck filling spouts provide efficient loading of bulk materials into tank trucks.
Truck loading spout bulk materials
Telescopic charger for filling open trucks or tankers without dust emission.
Truck loading spout fed by pneumatic conveying
Polymer granulate process.
Truck filling - Truck loading spout
Telescopic loader for truck filling in an industrial quarry.
Truck loading spout under silo
Filling sleeve for loading tank trucks with aggregates.
Main product features:
- Customized race
- Capacitive level indicator, rotary paddles...
- Motorization of descent and lifting or manual version
- 230/400V 50 Hz
- 304 stainless steel finish only for the parts in contact
- Electrical panel and button box
- Connection diameter 300 mm
Truck loading sleeves are usually located under:
- Processed powder: carbonate - Calcium carbonate plant - Company specialized in the supply of aggregates to the Maghreb.
Minerals and building
- Processed powder: barite - Oil drilling muds - Company working in the treatment of drilling muds. Barite, high density and abrasive material, is used as a binder in drilling muds to facilitate the...
- Processed powders: activated carbon - Loading of activated carbon - Installation for the world's leading supplier of coal for energy purposes.
- Processed powder: amino acids - Truck loading with amino acids - This facility concerns a major player in the production and marketing of amino acids for animal feed.
Food and Animal Feed
- Processed powder: adipic acid - Truck and wagon loading - The installation is especially designed to meet all the customer's constraints, in particular operation of the installation at a flow rate of...
- Processed powder: polypropylene - Bulk truck loading - This powder handling line is designed to feed granules into trucks at a high rate of 25 t/h. The production requirement is to create neither...
- Processed product: plastic granules - Tanker truck loading - Container tipping equipment for the transfer of plastic granules into a tanker truck
- Processed product: refiom, ashes - Loading of fly ash - Discharging of fly ash from storage silos for bulk truck loading.
- Processed product: cement - Filling of truck with cement - Two EasyFlow® EF100 big bag unloading stations for high-speed semi-automatic unpacking.
Minerals and building