AUS32 production skid
Liquid urea production skid
With our AdBlue skid production solution, manufacturers can now easily produce urea anywhere in the world. Our containers meet the ISO 22241 standard and allow the production of high-quality urea for a more controlled investment.
- Easy installation
- Compliance with ISO 22241
AdBlue is primarily made of water which makes transportation a significant portion of its cost to buyers. In order to reduce the manufacturing cost, Palamatic Process has developed AUS32 preparation skids.
Each skid is fully equipped to allow production of AdBlue on site.
|PalBlue® Skid 15||PalBlue® Skid 30|
|Daily production||15 m³/day||30 m³/day|
|Annual production||3 900 m³/year||7 800 m³/year|
|Type||Container 20"||Container 40"|
Therefore, all you would additionally need is a water supply and urea meeting AUS32 standards in order to produce your own AdBlue. The PalBlue® Skid 15 is integrated in a 20-foot container (half-container) allowing production of up to 15 m³ of AdBlue per day. The extended version, the PalBlue® Skid 30, achieves a production of 30 m³/day.
Several options are available such as: outlet micron filter, ecological water heater, several stages of water demineralization, automatic urea sampling at the outlet or the storage of the finished product in tanks (AUS32 output).
► Reinforced filtration of urea:
- To further reduce production costs, it is possible to inject unpurified urea and filter the solution at the outlet using 100µm or 5µm.
► Ecological heating:
- Options for heating water with a heat pump instead of an immersion heater
- Uses a third of electricity consumption
- Option for complimenting heating method with solar heating
- Addition of AUS32 storage tanks with a capacity range from 10 m³ to 300 m³ constructed from HDPE or PP
► Packaging Solution:
- Direct loading of tanker truck with loading arm
- Filling of tank container
- Filling of barrels or cans
- Flexible container packaging
Discover the facilities of our customers using the Adblue AUS®32 production skid.
All the equipment integrated in the AdBlue production skid process line are available below.