BIG BAG FILLING - Automatic packaging in gross weighing
The complete solution for automatic conditioning of big bags in gross weighing. This FlowMatic® 04 model is designed for continuous use at high flow rates of 20 - 40 big bags/hour.
The FlowMatic®04 big bag filling machine incorporates a containment inflatable seal and a height-adjustable structure. The manually adjustable structure makes it possible to package big bags of different heights according to the density of the bulk materials.
1. Automatic feeding of an empty palette
2. Implementation of the big bag on the station via the rotating head
3. Tight fixing of the cuff by inflatable seal
4. Tensioning of the big bag by pneumatic cylinder
5. Inflation of the big bag for preforming
6. Switch from the inflation system to the dust collector
7. Start of the high flow filling
8. Removal of the big bag on its pallet: forming of the bottom of the big bag (big bag is stable during the handling operation)
9. Vibration of the densification table with an intermittent operation
10. Weighing management with a low speed switch to adjust the dosage
11. End of filling: lowering of the filling head, deflation of the seal and automatic removal of the big bag loops
12. Automatic evacuation of the big bag to the storage area (conveyor of accumulation)
Automatic packaging in gross weighing
The complete solution for automatic conditioning of big bags in gross weighing. This model is designed for continuous use at high flow rates of 20 - 40 big bags/hour.
Rates from 1 to 20 big bags/h.
The FlowMatic®04 big bag filling machine incorporates a containment inflatable seal and a height-adjustable structure. The manually adjustable structure makes it possible to package big bags of different heights according to the density of the bulk material. The filling head is designed with a double casing to ensure the balancing of volumes and thus to avoid any dust emanation into the atmosphere.
The FlowMatic® 04 model represents the complete solution for automatic gross weighing for big bags, FIBCs, super sacks, jumbo bags, bulk bags (dosing/packaging/conveying). This model is intended for continuous filling at high flow rates. The big bag filling machine FlowMatic 04 integrates all the necessary options for big bag packaging with a minimum of human intervention: inflatable seal, big bag hanging deck adjustable in height via a controlled pneumatic cylinder, big bag shaping fan, weighing (dosing) of big bags, optional commercial weighing, vibrating densification table, pallet unstacker, handling conveyor...
- Conveyor and buffer storage to achieve high rates
- Automatic dosing and weighing
- Automatic removal of big bag loops
- Pallet unstacker with a capacity of 15 multi-format pallets
View our equipment in videos
FlowMatic®04 - Bulk bag filling unit
3D big bag filling system - Flowmatic 04
Bulk bag filling range
Big bag filling system FlowMatic 04
FlowMatic®04 - Bulk bag filling unit - White sugar packing line
View our equipment in photos
Big bag packing
Loading of tobacco dust in big bag.
Automatic conditioning with gross weighing
FlowMatic® 04: automatic packing line of urea in big bags: dosing, packaging and conveying.
Big bag filling line
Complete industrial line in the animal feed sector.
Industrial production line for big bags filling
Belt conveyor on a packing line for big bags of sugar.
Packaging station for big bags filling
Automatic big bag filling line for white sugar packing.
The pallet unstacker is used to automatize the big bag filling station.
Big bag removal roller conveyor on fibc filling station
Starch discharge in trucks for automatic packing of big bags in the Atex zone.
Bulk bag filling system Palamatic process
Hygienic big bag packing station for infant milk powder for the preparation of infant milk powder.
Output fibc automatic line after filling system
Packing station for handling food starch.
Big bag filling FlowMatic® 04
FlowMatic® 04: automatic filling line for urea and fertilizer in big bags: dosing, packaging and conveying.
Contained big bag filling system
Cabin for FIBC flowMatic® 04 unloading unit.
Bulk bag raw material applications feeding hooper
Palamatic Process has developed a high speed big bag packing line with maximum hygiene. The purpose of the process is to condition the bulk material, which is fed from the truck to the buffer hopper, in big bags.
Automatic line processing big bag filling
The big bags of sugar are moved by means of a roller conveyor.
Conveyor on bulk bag charger
The big bag is attached to the structure by means of automatic pneumatic hooks that hold the big bag when it is filled and automatically release the big bag after filling.
Filling head on FlowMatic® 04
The FlowMatic® 04 big bag filling system integrates all the options necessary for conditioning with a minimum of human intervention.
Bulk bag packing line
The automatic removal of the big bag to the storage area is carried out via a roller conveyor.
High rate and ergonomic big bag filling station
The FlowMatic® 04 filling machine is designed for continuous use at high flow rates.
Bulk bag filler
The big bag is pre-inflated to facilitate filling.
Sugar packaging in big bags
The sugar is conditioned in big bags.
Big bag filler
The big bags of sugar are automatically packed and are weighed gross.
Big bag filling equipment
Filling of big bags with white minerals, talc and carbonates under silo.
Bulk bag conditioner under screw conveyor
The mechanical conveying screw feeds the big bag filling station.
Big bag filling with sugar
Industrial line for powder and big bag handling.
Bulk materials handling
Spice conditioning line in big bags with open mouth.
Automated line for big bag filling
The empty pallet supply is automatic.
Bulk bag contained filling
The operator platform facilitates access to the upper part of the filling machine to close the big bag filling spout.
Big bag filling with control cabinet
Automation of the Pal'Touch® line for the packing of sugar in big bags.
Bulk bag filling line
Industrial production line for filling big bags with sugar.
Big bag filling on pallet
The depalletiser is used to automate the big bag conditioning line.
Speed monitoring big bag filling
The filling speed of the powder in the big bag is controlled.
Big bag filling automatic process line
Filling of big bags with seeds through a feeding hopper.
Positioning of the big bag on the station
The big bag is placed on the forks by the operator and the cuff is placed on the filling head of the sugar conditioning station.
The removal of the full big bag to the storage area is automatic.
The industrial storage hopper supplies the big bag filling station with iron sulphate.
Big bag filling production line
Bulk material storage solutions in Palamatic Process big bag: Pal'Pack®.
Big bag filling under screw conveyor
Automatic packing line for FlowMatic® 04 big bags for seed conditioning.
Big bag filling raw materials handling Palamatic Process
Automatic packaging line for FlowMatic® 04 urea big bags: dosing, packaging and conveying of fertilizers.
Filling head FlowMatic® 04
Rotating head allows an ergonomic positioning of the big bag on the big bag filling station.
FlowMatic® 04 - Big bag packing
Packing of tobacco dust in big bags.
Big bag sewing after filling
Automatized big bag conditioning line with automatic removal of the big bag to the storage area.
Bulk bag filling
Feeding hopper on big bag conditioner.
Automatic process line - Bulk bag filling
Dosage and weighing of the big bag conditioner: automation and ergonomics of the workstation.
The stacked pallets are stored in the warehouse and then feed one by one the big bag filling station via a motorized conveyor.
The pallet unstacker is used to automate the big bag filling station.
Big bag packing bulk solid
The rotating head on the big bag filling station improves the ergonomics of the workstation.
Flavour conditioning line with screening upstream of the process.
The automatic release of the handles of the big bag facilitates ergonomics and improves the filling rate.
Bulk bag filling
Starch unloading in trucks for automatic filling of big bags in the Atex zone.
Rotating head on big bags filling station on compounding line for the chemical industry.
Cocoa powder big bag filling
The extraction of cocoa powder from the buffer hopper for transferring it to an existing big bag packaging station.
The conveying is carried out by an aeromechanical conveyor.
Big bag filling system in the food industry
The cocoa powder is conveyed from the buffer hopper to the big bag conditioner via a mechanical conveyor. The mass flow rate is 2,500 kg/h. for bulk materials with a density of 0.65 kg/l.
Big bag filling system FlowMatic® 04
Big bag filling station with rotating head to facilitate loading and unloading of the big bag.
Big bag conveyor - FlowMatic® 04
This installation allows the end product to be extracted from the existing silo through a conveying screw (without an intermediate level to limit Atex risks as much as possible) in order to convey it to the big bag filling station.
Big bag packing - FlowMatic® 04
To meet the requirements of this customer, Palamatic Process has designed a high flow continuous big bag filling model, called FlowMatic® 04, with throughput rates up to 40 big bags per hour.
The filling head is designed with a double jacket to ensure volume balancing and is connected to the dust collection system to avoid any dust emission into the atmosphere. Finally, the rotating system of the hooking head makes it easier to attach the handles of the big bag, reducing the operator's operations and maximizing the ergonomics of his station.
Bulk bag conditioning with corn seed
The big bag packing line is fitted with a buffer hopper and a roller conveyor to facilitate the handling of big bags.
Big bag loading line
Big bag charger located at the outlet of a vacuum-pumped pneumatic transfer cyclofilter.
Corn seeds loading
Pallet unstacker on big bag packing line
The pallet unstacker is used to feed the loading station with empty pallets.
Feeding the conveyor line with empty pallets
Feeding the conveyor line with empty pallets to dispense the pallets one by one.
Pallet unstacker and mat laying
The pallet unstacker is integrated on the station: it allows to stack, unstack, store and evacuate all types of empty pallets (multi-format).
|Rate||20 to 30 big bags/h.|
|Capacity||2 tons/big bag|
|Manufacturing materials||Painted steel, 304L stainless steel|
|Installed power||8.7 kW|
|Compressed air consumption||6.8 Nm³/h.|
|Dust removal rate||300 m³/h.|
Finishes touches: RAL 9006, micro-blasted, electropolishing
Average power consumption: 1,1 kW
Operating pressure: 6 bar
Input 4-20 mA: 1
Digital input: 14
Digital output: 13
Accuracy of the weighing chain: ± 500 grams
Maximum dimensions of big bags: 1,200 (l) x 1,200 (L) x 2,400 (H) mm
U-shaped forks: allow the removal of the big bag by the loops (optional)
Equipment integrated into the FlowMatic® 04 model:
- Support structure: the structure is manually adjustable in height to fit all types of big bags
- Automatic removal of big bags: four articulated hooks are installed on the reception deck of the big bag. The pneumatic cylinder, operated by the automaton, controls the tilting of the hook at the end of the dosing process.
- Inflatable seal: the inflatable seal ensures a tight connection between the filling head and the big bag during the filling operation.
- Filling head: the filling head is designed in a double casing for volume balancing. The charged air is evacuated through the degassing line which can be connected to the dedusting network.
- Tension cylinder: the pneumatic cylinder is located on the deck of the suspension forks. It allows to bring the system for attaching the handles of the big bag to ergonomic height, to adjust to the different big bag heights and to give an optimal shape to the big bag thanks to the permanent tensioning during the whole conditioning phase. The big bag is perfectly filled without any risk of pocketing and can be handled safely, without any risk of it tipping over.
- Pre-inflation fan: implanted on the station, the fan ensures the shaping of the big bag equipped with an internal bag to facilitate its filling. A by-pass valve makes it possible to degas the fines that are captured by the double-cased tube during the conditioning phase.
- Vibrating table: the densification table makes it possible to deaerate difficult products and ensures the optimal filling of big bags. The vibrating table is equipped with two vibrating motors with adjustable intensity
- Pallet unstacker: the unstacker ensures, via a motorized roller conveyor, the supply of handling pallets to the packaging station. The pallet size supported by the unstacker is flexible.
- Roller conveyor: a series of motorized roller conveyors ensures the transfer of empty pallets to the big bag packaging station. They are equipped with positioning sensors to ensure a buffer storage of big bags at the outlet of the station
- Processed materials: citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate... - Loading of ingredients for the production of beverage - This installation concerns a new production line in a new building of...Discover
Food and Animal Feed
Your quotation in 3 clicks!